Tuesday, February 15

Pirate Day: Friday 25th February!



4C,

You have persuaded me to celebrate Pirate Day next Friday (25th February)!
I have been SO impressed with all the effort you have made so far and you have produced some FANTASTIC WRITING!!!

We will continue to follow the pirate theme for the next three weeks in class and you will write a newspaper article at the end of that time (about a pirate news story).

Bring ye pirate clothes to school me ship mates next Friday!

Remember: do not spend any money! Pirates do not like to spend their wonderful gold doubloons so you can use an old piece of material or a scarf to tie around your head. Alternatively, you could make your own hat out of newspaper or black card. Your sword could be made out of cardboard.
There will be a prize for the best costume made by YOU!!!

I will let you know any further details nearer the time!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello miss sam i am ill but i am ok i have chickenpox like carla,alicia...
    maybe i will be back on Monday.
    Bye Lucia.p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that Lucia. Your dad asked for some work the other day but I didn't give much because I didn't realise you would be off all week.
    Hope you are feeling much better now.
    I hope to see you on Monday. X

    ReplyDelete