Monday, June 6

The next few weeks...

As you all know, we have finished all our 4th Grade tests (except weekly spelling and Spanish) but we still have a lot of work to do!!!

The plan for the next few weeks is a work in progress as it will depend how long everything takes and I cannot predict that kind of thing!

We will be:
1. Having Mexican (food and piñata) Day.
2. Making Lucas´Gruffalo production as he has written parts for all of you!
I was convinced by the incredible amount of effort he made: well done Lucas!
3. Finishing off our Aztec work by doing a small project in class.
4. Doing general maths to revise before 5th Grade.
5. Doing some exciting science experiments.

If you know you are not going to be in school until the end of term, please let me know as soon as possible. That will help me to plan exactly when and what we will do.

2 comments:

  1. Please bring me a note saying which dates you will be absent. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss sam i found a video of how to make my piñata in Mexico day look:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt3F6wziycs
    copy this and you will find the dragon piñata that you found for me :)or if you prefer go to youtube and put:"How to Make a Dragon Pinata"
    bye xD

    from : Jian

    ReplyDelete