Friday, April 1

Success Criteria for your Instrument Project!


I told you today that I will be marking the instruments you make after the holidays. This is the success criteria I will use.

1. My instrument can change volume.
2. My instrument can change pitch.
3. I can collect information about different types of instruments to inspire me.
4. I can make 3 designs and choose the best design.
5. I can label sketches of my design.
6. I can draw a plan to show how I will make my instrument (a flowchart for example).
7. I can use equipment and tools accurately (well measured etc) to make my instrument (it´s ok if an adult helps you but you must do some of the work!).
8. I can write how my instrument works (how you can change the pitch and volume).
9. I can give my instrument a name.
10. I can play my instrument!

Good luck! For those of you going on holiday for the two weeks, you can do this project in the next week. Remember, there are lots of sound websites on our blog to help you.

A possible idea is to make a colourful information booklet all about your instrument which has all the drawings, plan and writing.

5 comments:

  1. hello miss sam. Can we use glass for the instrument?

    lucia.p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can Lucia. Have a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss Sam:
    We can buy the canvas for art in the corte ingles??
    From:Chenchi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Sam,We can use a Glass ? :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can get the canvas from el corte ingles but it may be cheaper elsewhere.

    You can only use glass if you come by car to school: no glass on the school bus!

    ReplyDelete