Monday, November 8

Maths and Art!



4C,

Well I hope you learned a lot today about symmetry, reflections, tessellations and tiling patterns in our maths and art lessons.

I look forward to seeing your symmetrical hearts or your finished symmetrical pictures tomorrow.

Please remember that you need to do a tessellation/tiling pattern for next Monday. I would like it on paper so that I can display your wonderful work but you can choose if you would like to colour it or you coloured paper.

Also, you need to make your 3D present for our Baboushka display for next Monday!

For those of you who enjoyed making shapes out of paper today, here are some sheets to help you. I need to say thank you to the wonderful people at the University of Leeds Textiles Department for making them.

See you tomorrow for some work on 3D shapes and nets!

No comments:

Post a Comment